Find the help you need with the new Gay Business Directory.
Enjoy the latest improvements to your Directory, including:
- More filter options to specify the type of agency help you require, by industry, budget, services, and location.
- More ways to see what makes each partner great, like NGLCC certifications, awards, and tiers.
The new GayBiz Directory helps you find focused help, fast.
- Business & Professional Services (13)
- Business Networks (1)
- Health & Wellness (8)
- Personal Services (12)
- Petcare (1)
- Veterinary (1)
- Workshops (1)
Why have we created this directory for Gay Businesses? We believe this will help you to generate more traffic to your website and increase sales. Our goal is to help you to promote your businesses and services. Why? Simple, we know that LGBT businesses support LGBT causes, LGBT business leaders sit on local LGBT Boards and ultimately advance equality for all.
- We offer a free Gay-Friendly Business Directory, connecting the LGBT community to local businesses.
- Know a good LGBT business? Let Us Know. Visited one of these businesses? We’d love to get your feedback.
- Please tell your friends about our site – and remember to spend your hard earned gay buying power with these and other LGBT owned and operated businesses and service professionals.
Gay Business Directory
Global LGBT spending power estimated to be $3.7 trillion – LGBT Capital, an asset manager that specializes in providing financial services and advice to the LGBT community.
The study, titled The Gay and Lesbian Market in the U.S., shows that today here are approximately 15.7 million gay and lesbian consumers – Survey data from the report shows 32% gay men and 25% of lesbians have switched products or service providers because they found a competing company that supports causes that benefit the LGBT community. Furthermore, nearly 60% in this cohort report being more likely to purchase everyday household products and services from companies that market directly to gays and lesbians.
Building Pride through LGBT Business
Every day, we hear stories of businesses that refuse to sell to the LGBT community claiming it somehow violates their Religious Freedom. And we think that is a good thing. Why? Because I want to know if I am spending my hard earned dollars in a business that discriminates against my community. I appreciate them telling me they oppose marriage equality or gender equality – because I can go spend my money someplace that supports equal rights.
LGBT owned independent businesses return a percentage of each dollar you spend back to our community. For example, bear businesses put that dollar back into the community through bear runs, bear media, and contributions to local non-profit organizations and political organizations.
We believe the best path to equality is financial empowerment.